ITC GROUP Netherlands
By gaining a full and precise understanding of your business…
… we can provide a service that delivers true and lasting service
ITC Group Netherlands® is the Dutch representative of ITC World Solutions® one of the world’s leading Sales and Management Consultancy Organisations. The group has over 138 consultants in 28 countries, with the ability to communicate in 19 languages. Each year ITC World Solutions® trains and develops in excess of 120,000 people worldwide.
The key to greater profits.
Developing effective leadership skills.
Building and maintaining your customer base.
Any solution that we devise for your company is based entirely on your individual requirements. Working closely together we identify and understand key business issues and objectives. This understanding will provide the platform for developing training to your specific needs. Only after our proposals have received full support and commitment from your senior management the programme will be implemented.
- Establish your requirements
- Understand your business needs and issues
- Identify current skill levels and development potential
- Clarify expectations
- Specify training and development needs
- Devise effective solution
- Programme design and development
- Review and agree content
- Develop and produce customised programme
- Agree action plan
- Agree implementation plan and define the best way to achieve results
- Programme delivery
- Review to evaluate effectiveness
- Measure effectiveness of programme
- Ongoing training and development
- Maintain partnership to ensure best results
What our clients say:
“The workshop made it abundantly clear which aspects of my sales-skills needed improvement and how I could do this”.Sales Manager Telecom Company
“We doubled our results over the last two years. The training from ITC Group highly contributed to that success. Michiel had a high impact on our sales team and the results they achieved”.Senior V.P. of a global Software Company
Hotel & Travel
Building & Construction
Medical & Pharmaceutical
Banking & Finance
Durable Capital Goods